Daft Punk Subliminal M... Daft Punk Subliminal M...

Ummmm no

I'm sorry, but thats utterly rediculous

Not another stick movie 1 Not another stick movie 1

Really funny BUT....

You probably should have credited Unforgotten realms for the " On a scale from 1 to dire..." joke.
Funny. Hope to see part 2 soon.

Khris responds:

unforgotten realms gave me alot of inspiration to finish this

Planaria on Drugs Planaria on Drugs

Coolio

coolio

Kwing responds:

droolio

Internet Fame Internet Fame

Funny AND True

Man this reminds me of FRED from you tube. he's just some kid being stupid in front of a camera. I swear, if he never learned how to pitch up his voice, nobody would know about him.
Funny, animation was nice. i gives 5/5 and 10/10

idiot-monarch responds:

Yeah, there's a lot of douchebags like that on youtube.

thanks.

It can't rain forever It can't rain forever

Very Artsy

I liked it. You're a good drawer but it seemed to me like it dragged on. Nice job though.

GwionTaliesin responds:

Naruto Special part 1 Naruto Special part 1

Sorry dude

Naruto sprites are posted everyday. My tip for you, if you want to make it on NG, come up with you're own charecters and animate them OR make a funny parody of a movie or T.V show.
Music didn't really match what was going on too. Why would you chooses such a soft song to play during the opening fight seen?

Yogui60 responds:

mmm dunno myself , i will try better next time xD

Kingdom Hearts Flash ep1 Kingdom Hearts Flash ep1

Pretty bad

animation 1/10 really bad. whats was the frame reate? 4fps
story 0/10 Come up with something original. don't play off of square enix charecters
Plus Kingdom hearts is really lame.

choujiakamichi responds:

well thats ur opinion but alot of people like kingdom hearts so if u dont like it dont watch it

Bacon Man! Bacon Man!

It made me laugh

And since im also a younger flash animator, i'll gove u a ten and a five. Who cares if you sound young. You can't help that, although on NG people automatically think ur Post is crap if you're voice sounds young. to avoid that, I'd either download Audacity or other sound editing software and pitch ur voice down, get a voice actor. (this could be anybody you know, it doesn't have to be a pro) or do what the clocks do and get a text to speach program to make robot voices.
Liked Bacon man.

ATTN: Duck Division ATTN: Duck Division

Hell yeah

God i hate them. they think they're cool just for spamming the portal.

Edible Castle #10 Edible Castle #10

Very funny!

Awesome. I'm just a bit confusewd why BR was having a tea party with the facists.